 Space / 20217
  Re: Delurk: The Black and Pointed Spacecraft

"Bas Brederode" <bas@in-orbit.nl> wrote in message news:H8oMCK.Dns@lugnet.com... (...) change (...) I like this quite a bit. It looks very mean. I wanted to make this a MOC highlight but the gallery isn't moderated so I haven't grabbed a (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.loc.nl)

  Re: Delurk: The Black and Pointed Spacecraft

(...) And it was meant to be mean! Maybe you've been just to busy with you big K. A job well done. I prefer odd angled ships, also the landing gear is quite cool (Nice, simple and effective). More pics are up now: (URL) to be here! -Bas (21 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.loc.nl)