 Space / 20216
  Re: Pods are good! (caution: longish)

"I have to admit I've been in something of a "grey age" for a while. The threat of iminent "downsizing" at work tends to do that to a guy. Over the last few years, my building habits have usually gone something like this: 1) Get idea for MOC. 2) (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: Pods are good! (caution: longish)

Hang in there, Dude! Just have fun. Let the kids play. Don't be too serious. Feel the Force FLOWWWWWWWing within you...and in the Brick...and in the Tile...and you, too, will one day be able the ship to lift as easily as a feather you lift . Peace (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)