 Space / 20128
  Re: The Quasar

OK, well, at the risk of being accused of saying its PrettyGood TM its PrettyGood. meaning, its a lot better than other stuff you've done. you are getting a cool feel for shape and color and hiding stuff in your ship like sandman does sometimes. i (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Quasar

(...) Thanks, I'm glad you liked it. Do you think it's better even than my SuperRavager ((URL) consider that to be my best model. (...) Thank you for your comments! (...) Curt Tigges ~~---...---~~ Home: www.commandercurt.net AtlantiSearch: (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)