 Space / 20110
Re: Hoverbikes Obsidian Vespa and Piebald
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 23:50:42 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nicole Drumm writes:

Obsidian Vespa's Brickshelf folder:

Cool.  The all black look is always nifty - too bad it never photographs well.

Piebald's Brickshelf folder:

This is a nifty bike too - the plethora of colors makes for an interesting
mental picture, seeing it whizzing by in a rainbow blur. :-)

-Chris
btw, the other bike was neato too.  I'll be getting them added soon.