 Space / 20104
  Re: New Space MOCs

Looks like somone is making good use of Star Destoyer parts. Neat stuff. I really like the Tanker : ) (21 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Space MOCs

(...) Thanks! I like the tanker alot, too. I was on a trip with a small bot-factory like box and the two crow's nest pieces gave me an idea... I like the way it turned out. -JHK (21 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)