 Space / 20060
    Re: MOC: SW Hoverbikes - Third wave —Jamie Neufeld
   Well it's a great way to end this sub-theme off for now. I also thought of doing a Y-wing variant, but you did a way better job than I could ever imagine. I think my favorite is the Eh-Wing just because of the background story. Us crazy canadians (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: MOC: SW Hoverbikes - Third wave —Gil Shaw
   Hey! Never knew you were a fellow north of 49n'er! Indeed...the bbq with trim would suit it perfectly. I was considering naming the pilot Rick Mercer to see if any countrymen would pick up on it. I was kinda hoping you would do some SW (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)