 Space / 19994
19993  |  19995
Subject:
Space Space Space...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 22:02:04 GMT

Wow guys!  I have other things to do and don't go online for a couple days,
and there's a bajillion or so new things to see.  Unfortunately, I don't
have the time to weed through it all right now, but I wanted to say thanks
to everyone for elevating my simple little bike to "fad" status.  :-)  It's
mindboggling how many new designs have shown up in such a short time.  I
promise I'll get the roster updated soon.

Laters!
-Chris