 Space / 19989
    Re: System Defense Boat "Sulu" —Mark Mueller
   (...) of looked like an assembly line putting her together, huh? I like everything, except the engines. I picture this craft would have 2 or 3 massive engines instead of the array. (IMHO) Over all, great job. Mark M. p.s. I like the engines, just (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: System Defense Boat "Sulu" —Patrick Justison
   Cool ship. I always figured those engines for micro fig scale. I used that design a bunch in microfig ships, the first time was over 3 years ago; (URL) to see the idea used in a new way (or at least a new scale). Pat J (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)