 Space / 19971
  MOC: Another SW Hoverbike

Second verse, same as the first! (URL) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Another SW Hoverbike

(...) These Star Wars hoverbikes are adorable. So tiny and cute and supercompressed, like those weird mini Gundam models. Good job Adrian -- (URL) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Another SW Hoverbike

They are a great little build. Most of my collection is out of reach at the moment, so these wee guys are an excellent way to have some fun without a lot of bricks at the ready. Those mini Gundam/wing models are so pocket-able.... Thanks! -G (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Another SW Hoverbike

Gil, you are a master with small ships. Your B-wing is awesome. Can't wait to see what the third verse is like. :) Jamie www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Another SW Hoverbike

Gil, Outstanding. I posted a link to this over on fbtb.net. My favorite is the B-Wing one. Bruce (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Another SW Hoverbike

Many thanks Bruce! FBTB is one of my favorite lurking sites...a kick to see one of mine over on those boards. Of course all of them hinge on Chris' basic frame...a blast to work with. Cheers, -Gil (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)