 Space / 19926
Re: Dragons!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 23:37:34 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
That's pretty  cool.  I like the rovers, they have a very nice 'terrestial'
look around them.

Thank you.

Do you have any individual pictures of them?

Yeah, I just have to make a webpage for them. I'll announce the pictures
when they're up in a couple of days.

Looks liek a good way to use up those dragon parts.

Thanks for your comments!

-JHK

Curt Tigges
Home: www.commandercurt.net