 Space / 19906
    Re: Have HoverBike, will travel. Build your own today! —Jamie Neufeld
   Cool Bikes David. I think the D-type is my favorite of the 3. Especially with the strecher strap you used as hoses coming down to the front. Very cool. Jamie www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Have HoverBike, will travel. Build your own today! —David Goeb
   (...) Thanks. The whole idea with that one was open the center up so you see the hot-stack-engine. The thicker hose works well on Jorden's Scarlett(2cool BTW) (URL) only with that wide body shape not an open one. Best DaveG (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)