 Space / 19903
    Re: MOC: Star Wars Hoverbikes —Andrew Martin
   Excellent work. I like the compartment in the back of the HoverSlave I. You did a good job on both of them combining the HoverBike with the corresponding SW ships. -Andrew (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: MOC: Star Wars Hoverbikes —Gil Shaw
   Many tanxs! Funny you know... the frame just seems so suited to them. Hopefully I can get a few more out. Cheers, -G (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)