 Space / 19901
Re: The minipod!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 15:51:56 GMT

That is SWEET.  The combo of the curves and the dish are as if they were
meant to go together.  The greeblies are just the right amount.  This almost
looks as if could be an UCS pod of sorts.

Cool.

Cheers,
-Gil

In lugnet.space, Geordan Hankinson writes:
Militaries were tired of their pod scouts being blown up on recon missions
with a valuable soldier inside, so they turned to the newest pod technology...

UMPRV (Un-Manned Pod Recon Vehicle)

Not only is it unmanned, but it's smaller and less detectable. The perfect
choice for your military!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/geordanh/Space/Minipod/minipod_01.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/geordanh/Space/Minipod/minipod_02.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/geordanh/Space/Minipod/minipod_03.jpg