 Space / 19886
    Re: MOC: Star Wars Hoverbikes —Jamie Neufeld
   Thats some good stuff Gil. You incorperated Star Wars ships into HoverBikes quite nicely. They have some great detail. Nice work. Jamie www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: MOC: Star Wars Hoverbikes —Gil Shaw
   Thank you sir! Actually, I was wondering if you were going to come in with a similar thing before I got to post. I referred back to your SW pods for inspirations with the colour distribution...those things just rock. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)