 Space / 19885
  Re: Starship Cygnus

"Jason E. Baker" <jebulan@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:H87xL0.JEI@lugnet.com... (...) <snip> Great to see another big ship from you! I'm going to be digging through this for a long time. (This dude single handedly inspired me to build a (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Starship Cygnus

(...) <snip> Thanks Jon, unfortunatly i wasn't as thorough on this model as the last. I was so excited to show it off, i didn't finish it as i would've liked. I'm glad i was an inspiration, as well as you're my claim to fame for having my ships on (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)