 Space / 19882
Re: my first seed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 04:36:09 GMT

"Mark" <snowleopard@foxinternet.net> wrote in message
news:H867H2.24y@lugnet.com...
I was tinkering around last night and came up with this:

The UH-40 space trainer.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ravenswolfmk/trainer/p1020001.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ravenswolfmk/trainer/p1020002.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ravenswolfmk/trainer/p1020003.jpg

(folder on moderation)

This trainer served the space men very well, until the 70's ended.  Then • all
the trainers found their way to supermarkets across the galaxy, where
children of all ages utlize them.

Mark

Ok first, this laugh out loud funny.  I can totally see classic spacemen
training on something simple like this --no need for anything fancy.

It occurs to me that you could also use one of the new tan bases
(basketball) and have it sort of blend into the 'lunar' soil. (like how the
old style landscapes looked on the boxes..man I loved those)  Would look
pretty cool IMO.

[ j o n ]