 Space / 19854
    Hoverbikes: Two and Three —Wayne McCaul
   D'oh! I waited for a bit to post, because I was hoping that the other two bikes would be out of moderation. But couldn't wait any longer. Just my luck to post and the others pop right out. Oh well... Vance and his HoverChopper: Vance's custom bike (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Hoverbikes: Two and Three —Andrew Martin
   (...) racer. And a familiar, very fitting name. (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)