 Space / 19834
    Re: 4 HoverBikes waiting to join the circuit —Gil Shaw
   You know, when Chris first put out the call, I thought, 'This is so Jamie's thing.' Must be the job you've done on smaller models like your rickshaw. Very pleased to have guessed right...such and eclectic collections of machines. Each one has such (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: 4 HoverBikes waiting to join the circuit —Jamie Neufeld
   (...) I guess I'm getting that predictable :). I've been trying to do something bigger for awhile now and I have just been stumped as of lately. Small just seems so much easier. (...) I was a big time comic fan. The Reaper is based of of Lobo's (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)