 Space / 19832
19831  |  19833
Subject:
2x2 medium-slope w/computer screen in red?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 09:03:22 GMT

Hey all,

I'm pretty sure this is a Town piece, because I've never seen it in any
Space sets that I've had or read about.  Yet, at our last local club
meeting, one of the members had this piece for sale.  I bought it
immediately, incredulous.  Anyone know what set it's from?

It's has the white background, green screen, and three buttons on the left.

Dave