 Space / 19810
  Re: MOC: Sunstreak Hoverbike

Hey, cool. But it surprises me that Toradoch Kinetics would be involved in such a seedy and underground thing as hoverbike racing. I guess companies go where the money is, eh? :-) This bike is really sweet. Big beefy design, and gotta love that (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Sunstreak Hoverbike

(...) Ka-ching!! (...) Many thanks Chris...it really is a blast to build. I've got a couple more in the wings as well. Actually, this comes at a perfect time as I'm in the midst of minor renovations to my office (aka 'playroom') and these little (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)