 Space / 19796
    Re: my first seed —John Henry Kruer
   That's pretty neat. A cool use of those classic space parts! I can imagine little children sitting in the seat of the ship and playing Galaxy Warz... :) I love it! Is it supposed to be a moonbase module? -JHK (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: my first seed —Mark Neumann
   (...) Yep, I sort of remembered my car training class in high school. The big boxes all lined up in front of a movie screen. No matter what you did, the movie didn't change, even if your controls said you were doing 120mph. I miss those. (...) Nah, (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)