 Space / 19776
  Snapshot: moonbase module evolution progress

(URL) how I test an area of the module before I do a permanent addition. This is going to be the new bathroom for the Arcane homestead. The tubes go to water recycler hidden off to the left. -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) (21 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)