 Space / 19773
Re: My Seed Part MOC: Warp Generator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 04:43:45 GMT

Hey, this is pretty nifty.  There's a few too many colors going on for my
liking, but the shape and form and whatnot is really cool.  As Jon said,
it's little things like this that give big ships lots of character.  Now,
you just need to build a ship to go around it. :-D

-Chris

In lugnet.space, Leanne Opaskar writes:
I couldn't participate in the previous Seed Part MOC ... I didn't own any of
those pieces. I was really glad to see that the new one was one I owned!

In fact, I was so glad that I went right out and built something. (: Here it is.

http://homepage.mac.com/hexslinger/LegoMOCs/WarpGenerator/

Please let me know what you think! I'm not real experienced building Space
stuff ... I usually do Town, but I think that the Seed Part concept is
terrific, and I hope to do more in the future. (: