 Space / 19756
    Re: Some new stuff... —Bruce Hietbrink
   Joe, Both very nice, but that Manta just totally kicks butt! That design is much better than any of the official subs. Bruce (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Some new stuff... —Joe Meno
   (...) Thanks for the compliments-my apologies or taking so long to reply. I honestly lost track of this thread. I'll be bettr next time! Joe Meno (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)