 Space / 19749
Re: New Seed Part
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 21:27:40 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Jon Palmer writes:
There is a new Seed Part in the .space sidebar.  Check it out!

http://news.lugnet.com/space/

I will have a new computer review ready soon.  I'm also going to fill in
more of the URLs on the Roll Call.

[ j o n ]

snip<

Dang it!  Another Seed Part I don't have. :-(  Oh well, maybe next month...

Nathan Wells