 Space / 19745
  Re: A few comments on decorated pieces

(...) Yep, I've run into both issues. A friend found a plastic polish that doesn't leave trans elements cloudy, but I forget the name of it. It was in a silver bag, and the polish was soaked into a piece of cloth. Other than that, it works like a (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: A few comments on decorated pieces

(...) Does it smell sorta like vanilla? I think I know this product, but I can't remember the name either... -- Hop-Frog (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)