 Space / 19720
    Re: Keppler Industries Update: KSS Farsearch Class —John Henry Kruer
   That's very neat. I always like 'large' microfig ships, the details look very cool. I particullarly like the bridge, 'wing' bits in the back, and the 'comm tower.' Do you have any pics of the light assembly? Very cool. -JHK (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Keppler Industries Update: KSS Farsearch Class —Kyle Keppler
   Thanks. I dont have any pics right now, but if I remember tommorow, I'll take some and post em up. (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)