 Space / 19714
  Re: Alien Fighter+a variation on a theme by Jon Palmer

"John Henry Kruer" <jhkruer@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H7uwx5.Jqo@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) some reason, but I like it from all the others, especially this one: (URL) probably that I like the back of the wings better than the front of them. (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Alien Fighter+a variation on a theme by Jon Palmer

(...) It looks MUCH better with a SNOT plate going along the front of the jagged wings, but I didn't have enough brown to do it, and no other color looked right. :-/ (...) Thanks! Believe me, get the Sopwith. It has some great brown plates in it, (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)