 Space / 19686
  Re: The XR20 Tadpole.

That's cool. The back contrasts nicely with the front. The greeblies are nice, and the whole thing looks like a really swift, sleek small ship. It has a nice look around it, that canopy is always cool. -JHK (...) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The XR20 Tadpole.

(...) Thanks John, I'm glad you liked it. I was goin' for the swift, sleek small ship look, glad it came out that way :D (...) At first i wasn't sure about the canopy and tried a few other ones but they just didn't look right, so i stayed with this (...) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)