 Space / 19662
  New MOC: Micro Mech

Hello, <and delurk, I guess> Anyway, after being inspired by some of the rather interesting mini renditions, I decided to try a hand at it myself, and I think the results are halfway decent. Manufactured originally by the IRLCC for covert (...) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: New MOC: Micro Mech

That's actually pretty cool. The articulartion and 'transformation' is great, as is the piece usage and posability. The overall shape is nice, too. This is a nifty little MOC. Is this a permenant camera? It's not really that bad! ;) -JHK (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: New MOC: Micro Mech

Hey Matt, neat, I like all those little clips and connections. Check you out using thoses little Binoculars for a double joint system. Very cool. Good luck! e (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: New MOC: Micro Mech

(...) Wassssup, -snip- (...) Looks great Matt. Never saw a Mini Mech before. Good gun too. Seriously this time, How Long Did It Take You to make a mini version like that? I may start making small mechs instead of big ones. Hasta la Vista, Sean (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: New MOC: Micro Mech

(...) Wassssup -snip- (...) Cool mini mech Matt, never seen a small one before. Actually gives me a few ideas instead of using half my blue and yellow bricks on mechs. Nice gun too, got to get pics somehow someway of my customs. (along with other (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: New MOC: Micro Mech

To explain the double post, I didn't think it'd take 24 hours to post my first attempt message. Oh well : ) (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: New MOC: Micro Mech

(...) Thanks for the comments on the model! They are always appreciated. I'm planning on perhaps doing some more of these, and a few bots sometime soon. (...) Yeah, unfortunately, its permanent for the time being (well, until I at least procure a (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: New MOC: Micro Mech

(...) My thanks for the comments. (...) I'd say somewhere around thirty minutes. It was a very small project, but it did comsume plenty of smaller plates. (...) Until I get a better parts supply, I might only be able to make mini-sets. <<_Matt (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: New MOC: Micro Mech

(...) No, I meant that it was a pretty good camera. -JHK (22 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: New MOC: Micro Mech

(...) Ah, feedback from the legomaster. Well, my thanks for the comments! This was just a small project until I get the parts to build some micro-bots, or start my online novella. Maybe I'll make a few more variations when I get the chance. Again, (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: New MOC: Micro Mech

(...) Heh, guess I just read that comment from a rather odd angle. Just got back from a short hiatus/ vacation, so I'm not exactly feeling back to speed. (going to take a few more pictures now.) <<_Matt Hein_>> Fellow lego enthusiast O s p r e y (22 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)