 Space / 19646
Re: Snapshot: moonbase module accessory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 15:37:49 GMT

"Gil Shaw" <NIXtoradochSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:H7s7EA.6xA@lugnet.com...
I was wondering what had befallen the Arcane family!

Basically the real life counterparts got busy, and I was able to get Eric
and dad to help with the website. So it's still undergoing reconstruction.

This is a neat little idea.  I imagine Han would have appreciated one of
these to clear up his little mynock problem on the Falcon.

I suppose if you had any of those technic perforated 2x4 plates in that
section of the hull, a lightsaber could be run through both units.  With
tiles on the top surface and on the top of the scanner/blaster, they could
conceivable rotate freely.

I'll have to try that. I got the space jambalaya box the other day and have
found some parts that would work. BTW. you need to send me your home
address, your next on the list.
--
Thanx~
Nicole Drumm MS