 Space / 19564
    Re: The Bear. A Troop Transport —Leonard Hoffman
   I really like the color scheme on this. the dark blue with the brown seems an unlikely combination, but it really works out well here. I was perusing your folder a while back and noticed a brown shuttle that looks alot like the Bear.. was it a (...) (22 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: The Bear. A Troop Transport —Tim Deering
   (...) I wasn't going to continue to build this transport because of how it was looking in the first stages. So i went out and bought Jango's Slave 1 and put the canopy on it and worked around it till i liked how it looked. Then added the dark blue (...) (22 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)