 Space / 19501
  Re: Snapshot

(...) Hmm, that's an idea, but I'd have to find a non permanent way... I dont glue or tape my lego, ever :P. Any ideas? --Kyle (URL) (22 years ago, 22-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Snapshot

Hmm. I suppose one solution would be to get a friction-stick sheet....often these are sold as things for kids like stickers - the plastic, rubbery things that slap on to smooth surfaces with no adhesive. You could print out the photo on glossy, cut (...) (22 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)