 Space / 19498
Re: .space Sidebar poll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 22:56:43 GMT

Yea, I agree that we sho0uld try to make them the same length. Any way you
can have more posts on the main page? What about using a table within the
sidebar to scrunch stuff together? And maybe we could lose the links to all
the subthemes and just keep the "all space sets link". Reducing clutter is good.

Maybe we could just have a pic and name of the current seed part or space
computer and have the pics link to more info...

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
Check it out: