 Space / 19470
19469  |  19471
Subject:
good news (i guess)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 23:34:24 GMT

howD all,

well, having done a budget for next year
up until May, it looks like things will
be getting better for me and the fam.

So,
I'll be bringing some of my lego back
to the apt for stress relief reasons :-D

Since all my white and black are reserved
for the Eon, I'll be snagging my lt/dk grey
and some colors for accents.  I've decided
that by building smaller and focusing on
technique and color control and innovative
part usage, I will be able to enhance my
creativity by working within some design
constraints (like our noble curator's
alphabet project, now THAT is a design constraint)

hopefully,
i'll be able to get some pics taken and continue
to post them here.

thx for all the support,
my pending dark ages has turned out to be
just an eclipse

and the sun is coming back now

:-)

-paul