 Space / 1946
    Re: More previews from BCS —Paul Davidson
   Argh, I spoke too soon! I hadn't seen the Sentryhawk yet. WOW! Amazing engines and machinery design, amazing overall design...fantastic functionality (love the modularity and the wing design!). This is the single-nicest Lego spaceship I've seen yet. (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: More previews from BCS —Joel Kuester
   (...) Thanks a lot! I am proud if people like my ships, but I am going to get an inflated ego if you keep giving me compliments like this :) cheers! Joel K (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)