 Space / 19412
    Re: Mail truck, Skystreak, and my 2002 bot odyssey —Gil Shaw
   Interesting stuff John....some good designs with a sense of practicality. Mail Truck: I dig space MOC that have a real life purpose. The stout shape of this one goes well with it's present day counterpart. Skystreak: This is definately on the right (...) (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Mail truck, Skystreak, and my 2002 bot odyssey —John Henry Kruer
   (...) With my utilitarian MOCs, I wanted to represent a future version of a well-known vehicle today. The mail truck was fun to do. (...) Thanks for the critisisms! I think they shall be very usefull. My next model will be using this idea a lot. (...) (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)