 Space / 19394
    Re: Mail truck, Skystreak, and my 2002 bot odyssey —Mark Nelson
   Wow, JHK!! Some very nice models there! My favorite is decidedly the Skystreak, and my favorite picture of that is the second one on the top... Really a great shot, I think. I really like how the two 'arms' on it carry different weapons. I wish I (...) (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Mail truck, Skystreak, and my 2002 bot odyssey —John Henry Kruer
   Hey, thanks Mark! Glad you liked the Skystreak. I'm a really big sucker for asymmetry, mostly because I don't have multiples of the same part, or don't want to bother looking for them. Thank's for the compliments, I can't wait for updated renders of (...) (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)