 Space / 19265
  Big Red Rocket

No backstory this time--just bricks! I have posted pics of my Galaxy Cruiser at: (URL) (when moderated) She's very old-school, launching vertically, (URL) landing horizontally. (URL) Transport Shuttles (PTSs) launch out of the nose. (URL) topmost (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Big Red Rocket

Ted! Looks neat. Haven't see a big ol' SHIP posted in a while. Honestly I'd give more feedback on it, but I just get frazzled waiting on brickshelf to download. (Kevin, we love brickshelf, talk to us on how we can help it!!) Chris <>< (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Big Red Rocket

Something just appealing about a tonne of basic bricks amassed in such numbers that they stop looking brickish. Very nice job Ted - the colour scheme is excellent and really helps round out the form. The domes are an excellent fit as well. Cheers, (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Big Red Rocket

(...) I agree 140%. But the ship does looks pretty good.. gotta love those quareter domes. I cant make a big SHIP without em... --Kyle (URL) (22 years ago, 14-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)