 Space / 19192
  CV-12 "Badger"

I got bored a week or so ago, and since Drama was over.. Lego was calling. :) The CV-12 Badger was the result of the efforts. :D (URL)-------<> Rick Hallman Member of MichLUG: (URL) "Not Just Another Brick in the Wall!" Confederation of Planets: (...) (22 years ago, 8-Dec-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.cad)

  Re: CV-12 "Badger"

Man, what a bruiser! I've always liked how that inverted long canopy looks, and in this case it gives the ship a 'boxer's nose' - a tuff guy's ship. Nice stuff. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)