 Space / 19191
19190  |  19192
Subject:
Microfig Fleets(real life pics)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 8 Dec 2002 16:04:51 GMT

As the title says, I finally got a digital camera and took pictures of the
3(yes I said 3) microfig fleets I have built.

All of the fleets have at least 4 cap-ships in it(I go all out when it comes
to microfig :) and I still have parts to build a few more decent sized ships.

Ok, enough talking, on to the pics!

The Intergalactic Terran Alliance (ITA) fleet (this didn't turn out that
well, I'll get another pic sometime later today):

The Vhishnue Empire (VE) fleet(mostly new designs, I used the bigger back,
smaller front approach to some of them):

And finally, the *All New* Gandric Imperium (GI) fleet(this was an under
taking that put some preasure on my black plates, yes that's right, they are
all made mostly with black plates!):

Well, feedback?

Wes