 Space / 19154
Re: Toradoch Site Refit: Page Links
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 03:36:09 GMT

Nice graphics, nice layout, nice site, but do you know how many EYOT links I
had to change?  Oh well.

-Andrew

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Greetings,

Just a quick note....the Toradoch Industries website has undergone a
complete refit that consolodates screens, decreases download times and
hopefully uses a simplier aesthetic that makes navigation easier and more
enjoyable.

However, any page links *EXCEPT* the home page will have changed with no
forwarding code applied.  If you have linked to specific MOC pages, you may
need to update.

If you have used the code posted with my button link, it is still valid as
it links to the homepage

My Brickshelf pages are still active if you've linked to them instead.

Links or not, I invite you to take a stroll through the site.  My thanks to
everyone who offered advice and criticism....many of your suggestions were
used during the refit.  Please feel free to do so again.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~sshaw/Toradoch/ToradochHome.htm

Cheers,
-Gil