 Space / 19148
  Re: New website and new MOCs

I like the site. The descriptions are nice, and the MOCs don't hurt either. I like your asymmetric designs. The racer is one of my favorites. The hover car is cool, and the Fat Duck just rocks. -Andrew (...) (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New website and new MOCs

Hey, thanks Andrew! Yeh, asymmetrical designs are always fun. I really love just ignoring the 'ugg, I have to find another one of this part' principle used when making symmetrical designs. Thanks for the compliments on the website, too. (...) (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)