 Space / 19138
    Re: Entry to lame parts contest —Allister McLaren
   Nice one. It's a lame parts extravaganza! What on Earth are you doing with that many manta rays and tree stumps? It's up on the site now. Thanks for entering. Allister (...) (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Entry to lame parts contest —Adrian Drake
   Apparently, I'm collecting lame parts, that's what I'm doing with them :) Get enough divers sets and Wild West Indian sets, and you too could have had a preponderance of them :) Adrian (...) (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)