 Space / 19121
    Re: Toradoch Site Refit: Page Links —Jon Palmer
   "Gil Shaw" <NIXtoradochSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H6I0FJ.45q@lugnet.com... (...) <snip> Looking good. The icons you've made and the color coding make it a great browsing experience. Very organized. -Jon -- | The Shipyard - (URL) The (...) (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Toradoch Site Refit: Page Links —Gil Shaw
   Many thanks Jon, for the kudos, the excellent initial guidance on where to start and the many tricks and nuances picked up from your site. Hopefully as my coding improves, so will the site. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 5-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)