 Space / 19117
    Re: New Moc: Dragon Gunship —Matt Sekerak
   Jamie this is very cool. I'm not sure if you did this on purpose, but the cockpit is actually reminiscent of the head of the alien in the Alien movies! I really like the dark grey side structures that house the cannons, very good SNOT work. This (...) (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New Moc: Dragon Gunship —Jamie Neufeld
   Thanks Matt. It was satisfying to build. Recently I hadn't much time to do much with lego and felt like I lacked any new ideas. But workin with the canopies really helped that out and I'd have to say that this is probably my new favorite space MOC (...) (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)