 Space / 19116
    Re: New Moc: Dragon Gunship —John Henry Kruer
   Weird... but I like it. Nice effect- I always love canopies like that. They compare better to today's 2-man aircraft. The lasers on the sides are cool too, they make for a cool shape on this ship. Were do you get these ideas! :) very cool, can't (...) (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New Moc: Dragon Gunship —Jamie Neufeld
   Thanks John. I was planning on getting the webpage done by the end of the month. But it might take a little longer. My spare time is limited due to work and all. The canopies did come out quite well I think. That Jedi starfighter canopy is not an (...) (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)