 Space / 19097
  Re: Lame Parts Entry - Wibble Asteroid Sailer

(...) Nice one. The rowboat especially is integrated nicely. I look forward to seeing the next one. Are you coming to the BUGs meeting? Bring it along if you do - it'll look good sitting next to my own lamepartcraft the Duckfish. I'll put it up on (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Lame Parts Entry - Wibble Asteroid Sailer

(...) I'll be there! (I'll drop you an email for the address.) Very good use of the saucer sections on the Duckfish, btw. I reckon they're the lamest part of all, even though they were originally meant for space :) Michael Dallaston (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)