 Space / 19095
  Re: New website and new MOCs

(...) Dude! That is great! I still love the Nightshadow and would love to see that one as a mass-produced set to buy (in real life). The Bumblebee and Space Bus are equally nice. All of these would be great to have as personal or public (...) (22 years ago, 1-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New website and new MOCs

(...) Hey, thanks! Thats what I had in mind- a whole transit system. It seems that most spaceships are huge gun-toting warships or overlarge racers... but you can only have so much of them. I had lots of fun with these. (...) :) Glad you liked it. (...) (22 years ago, 1-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)