 Space / 19067
19066  |  19068
Subject:
My Favorite Moc's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 05:49:35 GMT

I just wanted to pay tribute to some of my favorite Moc's in 2 categories
especially. These might not be the best but they inspire me the most. Please
post your favorites too I'd love to see any moc's I might have missed. So
many good builders out there.

For Mecha

Yutaka Minowa's Gorum suit http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=26855

Everyone of Gla Gla's especially the Patlabor

Christopher Snead's Cepheus
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=4034 looks like it came
right out of the movie Terminator.

For Space

Joel Keusters Vesx Truly a work of art

Jamie Neufeld's DoubleTake http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=17103

Jon Palmer's M-Wing http://www.fbtb.net/jon/mwing1.html George Lucas should
incorporate this ship in his next SW movie.